We are a passionate team of brand builders, media buyers, digital strategists, designers and developers.
We service clients nationally by providing both digital and traditional strategies and expertise in all areas of destination marketing marketing including consulting, web design and development, creative and technical services, social media, SEO, display and SEM, media placement, data management and integrated technology solutions.
We are a Google Partner Agency and certified with Yahoo/Bing.
Media and Marketing Management
Research, Planning, Placement and Optimization
You’ve built your brand and now you need the world to know, and that is where i76 Travel and Tourism Solutions works with our clients to maximize their investments in media and marketing. We find the right customers, with the right messages, in the right places, and at the right time.
- Media Research & Planning
- Persona & Consumer Profile Development
- Search Engine Marketing and PPC
- Traditional Media Placement – TV, Radio, Print, Out of Home
- Digital Media Placement – Display, Video, Native Content
- Mobile – Tap-to applications
- Paid Social
- Promotional Tie-ins And Sweepstakes
- Commercial Tie-ins
Measurement and Analytics
Goals, Traffic, KPI's and Conversions
Measurement and Analytics
There’s lots of information and data and analytics when it comes to planning, executing, and managing of both branding and marketing travel and tourism campaigns. Based on our experience, i76 Travel and Tourism Solutions works closely with our clients to develop the most relevant and impactful business intelligence.
- Business Intelligence platform design, development, and implementation
- KPI development and integration with business objectives
- Media Measurement
- Website and Platform Measurement
- Social Analytics Measurement
- Travel Booking Engine Management and Optimization
- Brand Awareness and Lift
- Audience Profile Development and Audience Segmentation
Strategy and Brand Development
Storytelling, Perception and Awareness Building
As they say, branding is more than a logo. Travel and Tourism strategy and brand development tells a story, it sells a destination, it depicts an experience at a resort, and it demonstrates value about a region or city. Here are some of the services as part of a Strategy & Brand Development:
- Brand Research
- Brand design and brand Persona development
- Perceptual Studies
- Brand and Product Audits
- Budgeting & Long-Term Planning
- Board & Government Presentation Planning
- Customer Experience and Persona Development
- Collateral Development and Production
Social Media Marketing
Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.
Social media is no longer optional for your resort, inn, airline, or mountain; it's a key component of your brand identity and your destination. Are you leveraging the power of social media to supercharge your marketing strategy? Do you know which social media channels offer the greatest opportunities to engage your customers or prospective customers? Are you harnessing the power of social media to learn about your customers and give them a personalized experience?
- Social Strategy Development
- Social Content Creation
- Paid, Owned, and Earned Management
- Social Listening and Analytics
- Social Promotions & Sweepstakes
- Social Integration with Traditional Media Channels
Video and Image Production
Concept to Creation
Video and Image Production
Nothing tells a story better than images – moving and still! Whether it is a :06 video on Vine, full page ad in a publication, a :30 TV spot, a billboard, or a short film – all of these bring your brand to life.
- Concept Development
- Content Licensing
- Story-boards and Script Writing
- Video Production
- Talent Acquisition
- Rights Clearances
- Editing & Graphic Creation
- Billboard design
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is alive and well, especially for clients looking to acquire travelers. i76 Destination Marketing is a Google Adwords and Bing Certified Search Agency and our Search practice is designed to make sure content and platforms are optimized to drive the highest organic rankings across all Search Engines. While the Travel and Tourism category is a very competitive Paid Search category, i76’s Search team works closely with partners to drive the highest-quality traffic to destination sites as efficiently as possible.
- SEO Audit
- SEO Strategy & Development
- Site Architecture Analysis, Development, & Enhancement
- Keyword development and tracking
- Effective, white-hat link building
- Local search optimization.
- Mobile search optimization
- SEO Reporting and Competitive Analysis
- Title tag development and Management
Websites, Apps, Camera
When it comes to Travel and Tourism Marketing, the last couple keystrokes and site experience by the consumer could define your destinations success. As we help build your brand and voice in the marketplace, we can help refine and enhance your digital user experience.
- Responsive Web Site Design
- On Premise Mobile Device Development
- Database Development & Enhancement
- Application development
- Booking Engine Integration
- CRM development
- Customer and Device Matching Services
In no industry is quality content more important than Destination and Tourism Marketing. Destinations are brands, and in today’s marketing environment, brands are content creators and story-tellers. i76 Destination Marketing works closely with partners to tell brand stories and provide your destination with a voice, and more. Content is more than written text, it’s colorful images, it’s video – both long-form and short-form. Content can also be in the form of blogs from employees, visitors, or approved authors. Bring your destination alive with great content and attract new visitors with a sense of excitement and vibrancy!
- Content Strategy Development and Implementation
- Full or Shared Content Creation & Management
- Photography and Video Production & Editing
- E-Mail development
- Content placement
- Sponsored Content placement and distribution
- Content measurement