Digital Marketing Manager
i76 Solutions is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team of strategists, designers, developers and analysts.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help plan, build, execute and maintain online marketing strategies and campaigns for our clients. In this role, the DMM will oversee SEM, social, email and other digital marketing tactics in addition to reporting and analytics. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, Google AdWords Certified individual with a comprehensive understanding of SEM and digital marketing strategy and implementation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, build, execute and maintain digital media marketing campaigns for agency clients
- Act as the account manager for key agency clients and manage the day-to-day communications as they relate to marketing plans, client goals, audience targeting and budget allocation
- Maintain, cultivate and expand agency vendor relationship for all digital tactics and investigate and evalutate new digital advertising opportunities
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns regularly, prioritizing each by client needs and objectives, campaign flight dates and expected goals, benchmarks and conversions across various networks including Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Collaborate with agency team to further refine and evolve offerings with changing digital landscape
- Generate awareness and education on digital practices, vehicles and new market changes as they arise
- Assemble reports and consistently analyze performance metrics throughout the flight of each client campaign
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the digital marketing space
- Familiarity with email, mobile, display, search, social and other digital marketing tactics
- Understand and interpret campaign strategy through digital channels, including research, recommendations, builds, optimizing and breaking down campaign performance
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Basic understanding of code implementation
- Excellent organizational and project management skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in an agency or consulting environment is a plus
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a high-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- AdWords Certified
- Must be open to local travel to client sites, if needed
To apply, send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.
About i76 Solutions
i76 Solutions is a marketing and technology shop located in the greater Philadelphia marketplace. We develop and execute media strategies and technology solutions to drive results for our clients. Similar to how an Interstate connects cities, we connect brands with consumers. i76 Solutions is proud to be a Google Partner Agency (www.google.com/partners).
How can we help?
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question is a fool forever."
676 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462
Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm