Digital Marketing Analyst
i76 Solutions is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team of strategists, designers, developers and analysts.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for building, optimizing and reporting on display, social and pay-per-click search campaigns across multiple platforms. Ideally, this role will be a proactive advocate for the client who interprets their goals through campaign execution, while working closely with our account strategy team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Understand and interpret campaign strategy through digital channels, including research, recommendations, builds, optimizing and breaking down campaign performance.
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns regularly, prioritizing each by client needs and objectives, campaign flight dates and expected goals, benchmarks and conversions across various networks including Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Maintain vendor relationships and exploration of new digital advertising opportunities
- Collaborate with agency team to further refine and evolve offerings with changing digital landscape
- Generate awareness and education on digital practices, vehicles and new market changes as they arise
- Assemble reports and consistently analyze performance metrics throughout the flight of each client campaign
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing professional
- AdWords Certification
- Familiarity with email, mobile, display, search, social and other digital marketing tactics
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Basic understanding of code implementation
- Excellent organizational and project management skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agency or consulting environment is a plus
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a high-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- Must be open to local travel to client sites, if needed
To apply, send your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About i76 Solutions
i76 Solutions is a marketing and technology shop located in the greater Philadelphia marketplace. We develop and execute media strategies and technology solutions to drive results for our clients. Similar to how an Interstate connects cities, we connect brands with consumers. i76 Solutions is proud to be a Google Partner Agency (www.google.com/partners).
How can we help?
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question is a fool forever."
676 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462
Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm