i76 Solutions is looking for a Search Marketing Specialist (PPC) to join our team of strategists, marketers, designers, developers and analysts.
The Search Marketing Specialist (PPC), reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing & Strategy, is responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of all paid search engine marketing campaigns (pay-per-click) across multiple platforms and devices. Ideally, the person in this role will be a proactive advocate for the client by ensuring that each PPC campaign is built and optimized to deliver the stated goals and objectives for each portion of the clients marketing strategy.
A solid understanding of researching, building and optimizing Paid Search / Pay-Per-Click / PPC accounts is required for all applicants, including the following:
- Design, build, monitor and scale multiple search (PPC) campaigns regularly, prioritizing each by client’s needs and objectives, campaign flight dates and expected goals, benchmarks and conversions
- Conducting keyword research to uncover areas of opportunity and optimize campaign performance
- A complete understanding of Google Ads / Adwords and Google AdWords Editor
- Bid management, quality score and ad position
- Utilizing A/B testing to determine best call to action in ad copy Optimization down to the keyword, ad, and managed placement level
- Cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization with a strong focus on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI
- Experience with 3rd party SEM tools (SEMrush, etc)
- Work closely with the Campaign Performance Manager to ensure the stated KPI’s are being achieved and make adjustments as needed
- Manage multiple campaign budgets and reconcile daily to ensure proper spend across a client’s marketing plan
Candidates applying are required to have the following experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience actively building and optimizing search / PPC campaigns, including keyword research and optimization, budget management, ad creation and testing, CPC and impression management and conversion measurement
- Google Ads Certification in Search, Display and Analytics
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a high-paced agency environment and work independently to accomplish tasks thru completion
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and marketing platform pixel installation and configuration
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and the latest trends’
- Excellent organizational and project management skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication ability a must
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat advertising a plus
- Experience with SMS marketing a plus
To apply, send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.
About i76 Solutions
i76 Solutions is a marketing and technology shop located in the greater Philadelphia marketplace. We develop and execute media strategies and technology solutions to drive results for our clients. Similar to how an Interstate connects cities, we connect brands with consumers. i76 Solutions is proud to be a Google Partner Agency (www.google.com/partners).